We’re very excited to announce that submissions are now open for the first ever digital edition of Voices From Home, our platform for emerging writers from the South East of England! Following previous sold out editions at the Arcola and Theatre503, Volume 5 will be a special audio play edition for the Brighton Fringe Festival!
Full submission info for writers:
– Open to writers from the South East of England only
– Writers must currently live, or originally come from, one of the following counties: Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Essex, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Kent, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Suffolk, Surrey or Sussex
– Script Length: 12 pages maximum
-Scripts must be able to be performed by 1 actor
– Submissions should be written as audio/radio plays with minimal effects
– Scripts can’t have been previously staged/produced/published
– Only one script can be submitted per writer
– Although there’s no specific brief for Voices From Home, submissions that include or address regional themes are encouraged
Deadline: Monday 3rd May, midday
Please submit entries to firstname.lastname@example.org, clearly stating your county of origin/residence.
Info on past events https://www.brokensilencetheatre.com/voices-from-home
Deadline: 3 May 2021
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook Group