As part of the BRUSHWRK team, you will write interesting, timely and thought-leading pieces on the arts, as well as interviews with emerging artists. You will help give emerging artists a platform and demystify the art world to people typically removed from it.
– Experience and passion for visual arts in any form – painting, photography, sculpture etc.
– Writing experience
– Willingness to talk to artists
– Writing 3 articles per month
– Conducting and writing 1 artist interview per month
- Job Title: Content Writer & Editor
- Salary: Under £10K
- Hours: Full time
- Artform: Visual arts
- Role: Creative
- Contract: Hybrid
- Closing date: Fri, 13 Oct 2023
Find out more here.
Deadline: 13 October 2023
Source: Arts Job