- A playwright looking for professional development and a step up the ladder ?
- In need of a production company to help you stage a script-in-hand performance or rehearsed reading?
- Preparing to apply for a Grant for the Arts (GfA) through Arts Council England?
“The salon:collective is passionate about helping writers develop and reach bigger audiences. We are ready to take our salon:lab writer development programme to the next level. Alex Clarke, one of the playwrights we worked with in our first salon:lab programme, called us ‘caffeine for the new writer’. We want to form relationships with bold writers who have something compelling and relevant to say.
We can assist you with your professional development and share our team’s experience in producing, directing and dramaturgy while you are negotiating the ACE funding process. Recent projects where playwrights have chosen to partner with us include Fats and Tanya and TRAILER/trash).”
What you get: after a selection process, they will arrange an initial meeting so that they can understand your future intentions for your play, offer guidance on your next steps and discuss being a named creative or production partner in your Grants for the Arts application.
Thereafter, ongoing support including:
- script development
- mentoring on production processes
- support with staging readings for audience feedback
How to apply: visit their website for full details and apply online with details of your project.
Deadline: 2 July 2017
Source: direct contact