The latest instalment of our members’ content is our online course, The Submissions Checklist, and it’s now live. (If you’re not a member yet, sign up here for the price of a coffee!) About the Course: so you’ve finished your play and plan to submit it to a theatre, a producer or a playwriting competition. But before you fire it out on all cylinders, you’ll need to make sure it’s in absolutely perfect shape. The final polish up of your script is crucial in making your script stand out from the crowd and ensuring it’s definitely ready to leave the comfort of your computer and (hopefully!) find a new home on the stage! Course content:
- Is your script really ready to submit?
- Who should you submit your script to?
- What to send in, from writing your biography to creating a concise synopsis
- How to tailor your submission and promote yourself through your submission
- Practical exercises to help you to complete the final polish of your script
- The Submissions Checklist Quiz to make sure it’s really ready to go!