SEND US AN OPPORTUNITY
Got a writing opportunity you’d like to share with our readers? Let us know!
We’re always happy to spread the word about great new competitions, vacancies and other opportunities for writers! If you have an opportunity you think our readers would like to know about, send a message to email@example.com containing all the details (outlined below).
(Note: it saves us time and helps to avoid confusion if you write the description of the opportunity in third person! That way we can just copy and paste it to the blog and retain accuracy!)
Don’t forget to include:
- Who the opportunity is for (is it aimed at a specific group or age?)
- Who is running it (name of the company or organisation)
- What writers should submit
- How they can apply
- If there’s a closing date (if there isn’t one, please specify that it’s a rolling submission).
- If there’s an entry fee
- If the opportunity is paid, unpaid, profit share etc (if paid, please state what the fee is).
- A link or contact info to find out more
We are following the advice from the WGGB on Playwriting Opportunities. Please read the guidance and ensure that your opportunity offers writers a fair deal. Find out more here.
Please note that we don’t advertise commercial services, and we can’t always post information about everything that we receive.