The New York Television Festival is returning to London on 25 April 2014 for an afternoon of free panels and networking, geared toward emerging producers, writers, and content creators looking to further their careers and break into the U.S. marketplace.
- Toby Whithouse (Creator, Being Human and The Game)
- Richard Warlow (Creator, Ripper Street)
- Rob Clark (Director of Global Entertainment Development, FremantleMedia)
- Deborah Sathe (Head of Talent Development & Production, Film London)
- Coz Jackson (TV Agent, WME London)
- Madeleine Knight (Commissioning Editor, Entertainment, Channel 4)
- Farah Abushwesha (Producer/Writer, Founder, BAFTA Rocliffe New Writing Forums)
- Terence Gray (Founder and Executive Director, New York Television Festival)
- Tony Cooke (Writer, DNN; 2013 BAFTA-Rocliffe New Writing Forum Winner)
- Anna Emerson (Writer/Performer; 2013 BAFTA-Rocliffe New Writing Forum Winner)
- Johnny Kenton (Writer/Director; 2013 NYTVF Alum)
How to book: Information about the full schedule and registration can be found on their website.