The Actor Awareness LGBTQ+ Night was a huge success! After a stressful week the quality of writing was incredible. Now they move onto their next theme.
They chose this theme as they think a lot of older talent in the industry need more support. So the next theme is Intergenerational Night.
- The writing can be about anything but the writer has to be 30+.
- Also it has to include at least 1 character who is 40+.
- They are looking for 4 pieces of new writing.
- It will be part of the Actor Awareness partnership with Spotlight, so it is a paid opportunity, taking part in their studios in the heart of the West End.
- The shows have to be no more than 15 mins long, maximum 3 actors per show, plus the writer/ director, so 4 members in total for each group.
They always have an industry panel in aswell on the night to give you feedback. The date of the show will be 12th August.
How to apply: send all submissions to the Actor Awareness new writing producer Stephanie Perry at firstname.lastname@example.org for your submission entry. Please only attach your script, your name and a short synopsis of the piece, nothing else, no CV, they like blind casting.
Deadline: 15 July 2018
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook Group