Tamasha Associate Companies programme is an informal one-year attachment, during which you will benefit from the professional expertise of their core team, office space, and industry connections to guide you on your professional development as an organisation. As part of the 2022 programme Tamasha are looking to support the development of one early career theatre company, run by artists of the Global Majority, over a 12 month period.
The aims of the programme are:
- to offer long-term career support;
- to allow the company to connect with the wider industry/to network with contacts;
- to encourage the company to network with their peers;
- to allow the company access to resources;
- to support and encourage the company to be the creative leads on their own project ideas, and to empower them to make a living as artists in-between projects;
- to support with their well-being and guide them on how to set boundaries as a team;
- to assist in reaching the next stage of their development as a company.
Our Associate Company programme is bespoke, but certain resources available to you may include (but are not limited to):
- Yearlong support from our core team
- Access to office space and possible rehearsal space
- 1-2-1 support on projects and funding applications
- A £2000 development support fund
- Free entry to workshops and talks
- Access to industry connections
Find out more.
Deadline: 12pm on Monday 28 February 2022.
Source: Write A Play