The Creative Youth Network is looking for 5 young people to take part in a paid 6 month opportunity to set yourself up as a freelancer, make and show your own work and get mentoring. It is open to people aged 16–25.
What you get:
- Studio space
- Professional mentoring
- Work placements/professional experience
- Money to make new work
- Showcase opportunities of new work
- Professional business support
- Help setting yourself up as a freelance practitioner
- 8 hours a week of paid work as a freelancer at Creative Youth Network to plan and run workshops for other young people
What they are looking for:
Five young artists, musicians, dancers, choreographers, performers, writers, designers… basically anyone with a creative vision, idea and passion. You should be committed and motivated at the start of your creative profession and career. With a drive and passion for making new work and developing yourself but you may not have had the opportunity to do so before.
How to apply: to find out more and apply, visit the website.
Deadline: 5 June 2018
Source: Arts Council Jobs