Creative Youth are delighted to announce that applications are open for their Creative Talent Programme for 2020-2021. They are searching for three new and exciting emerging or early career companies/artists to support.
What they are looking for?
They are particularly keen to support emerging artists/companies from outside of London/ M25 and/or, artists/companies who identify as D/deaf or disabled and/or work focused on this. They are also aiming to focus on underrepresented art forms, so the piece the artist/company wants to develop, needs to include an element of either dance, circus or music.
Each artist/company will receive:
– £2,000 to develop a piece of creative work
– Support across a year of activity (August 2020 – March 2021)
– Support from a bespoke, artform specific, industry mentor
– Access to free office space (when available)
– Access to free rehearsal space (when available)
– Professional development workshops
Thanks to Arts Council England they are able to cover access costs for successful artists/companies where required.
How to apply?
1. Read the Application Guidelines
2. Complete the Application Form
For more information click here.
Deadline: Wednesday 1 July 2020, 5pm
Source: PLAYWRITING UK Facebook