Thanos Topouzis is a director/visual effects artist seeking for short-plays to adapt and film.
What to submit: The short-plays should have to do with fascism and opposition to fascist ideologies. In his own words:
“As I am always in the look for great stories you can also submit short Noir, Mystery/Thriller, Suspen
se, Experimental plays that explore themes of Revenge, Desire, Deceit, Double Crossing, City life, British Realism, Politics.”
- Plays should be 10min or less in length.
- Entrants can submit as many entries as they wish.
- There can be multiple collaborations.
- All submissions should be accompanied by a synopsis or a longline.
How to apply: Applications should be emailed to email@example.com
The fine print:
- Payment is negotiable.
- There is going to be a separate payment for the adaptation. However, it won’t be obligatory that the writer would adapt the play.
- The director will only acquire the audio visual rights to produce and film the adapted screenplay. The rest of the rights, as well as all feature film and prequel/sequel/remake/spin- off rights, and all elements thereof (including the characters and plot) will be reserved to the Writer.
- The Writer shall be entitled to a credit in the titles as well as an imdb credit.
- The writer is welcome to make creative suggestions on the making of the film.
- The film once completed will do a worldwide festival circuit.
Deadline: 5 January 2016
Source: Direct contact