The Director’s Club present What is love? The Director’s Club Showcase, an evening of short plays about love, produced by Director’s Cut Theatre Company in partnership with Southwark Playhouse.
The showcase is on Sunday 18th March at Southwark Playhouse.
Prompt / What to submit: In their own words:
‘Love is experienced, expressed, witnessed and interpreted in many different ways.
In response to the question, What is love? We are looking for:
- 5-7 minute monologues, duologues, or short plays of up to 4 characters maximum reflecting scenes of love.
- We are looking for a variety of different ideas, interpretations, experiences and expressions that show love.
- A mixture of comedy and drama.
- We ask writers to think outside of the box.
- We do like a twist! (but it is not essential).’
How to apply: Applications will be read as they come in. Please send through to email@example.com.
Deadline: 21 February 2018 at midnight