SUBMISSIONS CALL-OUT FOR FEMALE IDENTIFYING PLAYWRIGHTS/WRITERS/PERFORMERS
Empower Her Voice are looking for submissions from female-identifying writers for a fortnightly scratch night online. It will be a beautifully curated evening of different forms of theatre.
Each fortnight, there will be a different theme. Each night will be a 1 hour mixed cultural show, with music interludes, filled with informative, creative, and unheard voices. This will be a safe and empowering space for those who want to speak out, empower others and share their ideas and experiences.
– FIRST SUBMISSION Deadline: 25th July (midnight)
– THEME: What I’ve never said out loud
– No longer than 5 minutes in length
– Any form is welcome: spoken word, pre-recorded video, live performance etc.
– Female-identifying voices
– We particularly encourage submissions from underrepresented backgrounds
– No prior experience is needed
– This is not a paid opportunity
Please do message if you have any questions
Please email submissions to:
No other details are needed
Deadline: 25 July 2020
Source: direct contact