Submissions are now OPEN for etch010 scratch night on Monday 25th July at The Peckham Pelican.
What Etch are looking for:
Either of the following:
- An extract of new work still in development no more than 15 minutes in length that has never before been produced.
- A clear outline for an extract of new work to be devised during the 2 day period.
What Etch will be offering:
- 2 days development and rehearsal of your work in progress.
- Rehearsal space.
- A carefully matched director to lead the development and rehearsal.
- Casting by Etch team.
- A work in progress performance at The Peckham Pelican performed off-book.
- Support from the Etch team including sound and stage management.
How to apply: Please send your extracts of new work still in development email@example.com by Friday 1st July midnight.
They will be accepting submissions from both individuals and companies. If your work already has a director or cast attached, please state this in your email.
This is an unpaid opportunity, all ‘Pay what you can’ proceeds will go directly back into the running of the event
Deadline: 1 July 2016
Source: direct contact