Inspired by the success of Kali SOLOS, they are launching an open call-out for writers to submit monologues for the series. They are looking for monologues that are between 3 -5 minutes long and are spoken by a character who is in isolation due to the Covid-19 crisis.
Their reader’s panel will then select three monologues and each monologue will be performed and filmed by actors in isolation. The filmed monologues will be shared via social media and available to watch on Kali’s YouTube channel as part of the Kali SOLOS series.
- Kali SOLOS are open to writers of any experience
- Kali SOLOS are only open to women of South Asian descent, based in the UK
- Selected writers will receive £250 each
- Monologues must respond to the current crisis and must be able to be filmed by actors in isolation
How to Enter:
- Please send your monologue in a Word or PDF format to: email@example.com
Looking for inspiration? Catch up with the Kali SOLOS series so far.
Deadline: Thursday 4th June 5pm
Source: PLAYWRITING UK Facebook