Little Fish Theatre is accepting scripts for their 14th Annual PICK OF THE VINE short play production to be presented in January-February 2016 in California.
There will be a $50 flat fee royalty payment to playwrights per play produced.
1. Only ONE play may be submitted per playwright. There is no submission fee.
2. Submissions accepted starting May 1, 2015. Submission deadline is May 31, 2015.
3. Submissions via email only. Email submissions (in .pdf form only) to LFTpickofthevine@gmail.com
4. Plays must include contact info (name, phone number, email address, home city and state, country) on the cover sheet.
5. Plays will require no more than 10 actors.
6. Plays will run no more than 15 minutes, no exceptions.
7. Plays will have minimal set, costume, prop, and special effect requirements.
8. Plays must included a title sheet with Title, Playwright, cast of characters (with brief description), and setting.
1. We will notify semi-finalists via email by mid August. Only those playwrights whose pieces have progressed to the semi-final round will be notified.
2. Playwrights whose pieces have been chosen for Production will be notified via phone call and email in September.
Deadline: 31 May 2015 (submissions open on 1 May 2015)
Source: direct contact with Little Fish Theatre