Are you passionate about children’s media, screenwriting and YouTube? Read about this opportunity to join a global entertainment company…
Moonbug Entertainment is a global entertainment company that creates and distributes inspiring and engaging stories to expand kids’ worlds and minds. Founded in 2018, Moonbug creates, produces and publishes thousands of minutes of video and audio content every month, with the goal of teaching compassion, empathy and resilience to kids around the world.
Moonbug Entertainment is looking for a writer who is passionate about creating children’s content and fluent with digital media and short-form storytelling. You will be working on one of the most popular digital first children’s IP Morphle, helping to develop and produce across a wide range of content formats.
- Oversee production of scripts for linear and interactive content
- Assist with content brainstorms and operate writers room as needed
- Serve as the character ambassador across Moonbug to ensure that our IP is on brand in content and marketing
- Review new pitches for linear and interactive content
- Report directly to the Senior Writer and Creative Executive
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Passion for creative media writing
- Passionate and knowledgeable about animated and live-action children’s entertainment
- Experience working across live-action and animation narrative
- Strong understanding of character and story
- Excellent communication skills; must be articulate and professional both in written and verbal forms of communication, particularly when it comes to emails, story documents, and pitches
- Ability to work proactively, independently, and reliably under tight timeframes in a fast-paced environment, with a high level of organisation and attention to detail. Ability to time-manage across multiple deadlines is a must
- Highly collaborative, resourceful, curious, and calm under pressure with a good sense of humour
We welcome and encourage applications from candidates who are under-represented in the creative industries.
Apply or find out more information here
Deadline: 23:59, 16 March 2021.
Source: Creative Access