In this session, you will explore:
– The pros and cons of taking a show to the Fringe and what you can expect if you do.
– Choosing a venue and how to pitch your show.
– Assembling your creative and production team (or juggling hats when it’s mostly you).
– How to budget and manage your finances.
– Creating a solid rehearsal schedule moving towards your first previews.
– PR and marketing – creating a press release and selling your show.
– Mental Health and well-being. Staying sane and staying the course.
– Life after the Fringe – how to maximise your month in Edinburgh for future bookings.