- Plays to be up to 20 min in length
- All plays must be submitted blind: No name on the script or any identifying information within the script. In the body of the email, please include the playwright’s name, address, phone number, email address for communication, as well as a short bio about the playwright.
- Five characters or less
- Simple set. We ask the playwrights to keep in mind that the productions are “bare bones” in nature, with elemental light and sound capabilities
- Family friendly
- Plays to be submitted in a Word or PDF document and sent to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate One Act Play Festival in the subject line.
- Please remit the $10 reading fee for each play submitted, to https://www.paypal.com/donate/?hosted_button_id=QPYQTARHBKPNU or by check to Pend Oreille Players 236 S Union Newport, WA 99156
- Submission deadline is March 31 2023
Find out more on the website
Deadline: 31 March 2023
Source: direct contact
2 thoughts on “Pend Oreille Players 2023 One Act Play Festival”
No info is given about what happens to accepted plays – where they are performed & for how long. Is this an amateur company?
We’ve now included a link to their website so you can find out more about the company (https://pendoreilleplayers.com/). The winning scripts will be performed at their new writing festival but it doesn’t say for how long. They are a community theatre company.