Do you have a brilliant idea for TV or Radio?
Want to gain training from TV & Radio experts?
Artists, creatives, theatre-makers and cultural organisations based in the West Midlands are invited to submit an idea for a TV or radio project and join the ‘Pitch Perfect’ training and development scheme. The scheme offers access to:
• Industry insiders from The Space who will champion your idea to TV and radio channels
• Training sessions with TV and radio leaders
• One-to-one sessions with producers, script editors and local independent production companies that can help make your idea broadcast-ready
• Access to written resources to help you hone your pitch
• Contributions to funding if your idea is picked up by a broadcaster during the scheme
For more information and to apply, visit the Pitch Perfect website
Deadline: 15 September 2022 at 5pm
Source: BBC Writersroom