COMBATTING COVID-19 WITH CULTURE: WORLD’S FIRST MULTIMEDIA THEATRE DISCOVERY PLATFORM LAUNCHED.
Thespie showcases over 1000 theatre shows & resources from across the globe: filmed performances, livestreams, podcasts, artist talks, educational resources and more
- Thespie brings together world-class arts offerings across video & streaming, audio,
ebooks, and educational resources for children and adults.
- Launched to help amplify and support the work of arts organisations and artists as they
continue to release inspiring programming amidst the Covid-19 global shutdown
- Features easy to navigate content from the world’s leading cultural institutions and
content platforms including: National Theatre Live, Sadler’s Wells, Royal Court Theatre,
Met Opera, Audible & Disney
- Hailed by the industry for broadening audience engagement and providing a novel and
much needed source of inspiration and consolation during difficult times
- Founded by Tyler Stoops, tech and arts leader ex-Amazon, Disney, and Met Opera
Click HERE to see a list of content highlights currently listed on Thespie.
For more information, images or interviews with Tyler Stoops contact Rory Scott:
firstname.lastname@example.org / +44 7525 352957
Source: Direct Contact