Whether you have a play you’ve finished that you’re looking to develop further or the spark of an idea this workshop is for you. This workshop will look at:
- Interrogating themes and ideas
- Individual scene structure
- The relationship between character and structure
- Incorporating feedback into your work
- Practical exercises for ‘Breaking open’ your play.
Come with either a full length play or just the germ of an idea!
When: Saturday 8 April 2017, 10am – 5pm
Where: Royal Central School of Speech and Drama, Eton Avenue, London, NW3 3HY
How to apply: Register here Please note, this workshop is in no way affiliated to Royal Central School of Speech and Drama – please contact Papercut with all questions.
Deadline: none posted but the workshop takes place on 8 April 2017
Source: Direct contact