The Black Men’s Consortium presents ‘Kwame & the Lockdown’ an interactive theatre performance & community dialogue during mental health awareness week 20th & 24th May 2020 7pm.
Join the Black Men’s Consortium on the global stage for a virtual performance in order to connect and dialogue about how Black Men can move forwards with personal and collective action around their mental health.
Questions to think about:
- How can Black Men survive COVID 19 and remain proactive during these challenging and uncertain times?
- How do we ensure that Black Men are not the first to die in this ongoing pandemic ?
- What are the current obstacles Black Men face in the time of lockdown?
- What can Black Men do collectively to look after their Mental Health & Wellbeing and address our current reality?
- How can Black Men support and guide the next generation so that we are better prepared for civil action?
When? 7.00PM (UK) Wednesday 20th & Sunday 24th May 2020
Where? Virtual Zoom
To register click here.
Source: PLAYWRITING UK Facebook