Greenacre Films, the team behind Netflix hit Been So Long, starring Arinze Kene and Michaela Coel, are teaming up with TriForce Creative Network to find their next project. All you need to enter is a great feature film idea – they’ll need a 2 page pitch and 10-15 pages of the script. Selected writers will receive a fee to develop their idea into a 10 page treatment. If you are then selected to go through and are asked to develop the full script, you will be paid industry standard fees.
This is a great opportunity to work with a fantastic team, who love bringing stories from unheard voices to screen!
- They are looking for feature film ideas only
- Anyone can enter, you do not need an agent or be in a particular age range
- You will need to provide a 2 page treatment and 10-15 pages of your script.
- Shortlisted writers will be offered an online workshop with an experienced script editor
- Selected writers will receive a fee to develop their idea into a 10 page treatment
- If selected to go through and develop the treatment into a full script, they will be paid industry standard fees.
How to Apply
Deadline: 19 July 2020
Source: BBC Writers Room