The UK International Audio Drama Festival are delighted to be inviting submissions to the 10th anniversary edition of the UK International Audio Drama Festival to be held form 25 – 29 March 2024 in Canterbury.
They welcome submissions from all national broadcasters and independent producers in any language and from any country. Entry remains free.
- Completed submission form should be sent back by 19. January 2024
- The pre selection will be completed by 9. February 2024
To submit your radio drama to the 2024 Festival please supply the following;
- Completed submission form.
- A single page synopsis of the drama or a single paragraph for short dramas in English.
- An audio file of the full recording with NO ADVERTISEMENTS in a standard format sent by wetransfer or similar.
- A FULL transcript of your Drama in the Original Language and English. We shall be supplying transcripts to in person delegates on kindles. We would very much appreciate additionally a kindle friendly version of your transcript.
Rules and Requirements – 2024
The official language of the Festival is English.
The theme of the festival is “Simply the Best”.
The Festival Has Two Categories:
- Feature Length Drama, maximum 60 minutes.
- Short Form Drama, maximum 7 minutes.
Each Entrant Can Submit:
- A maximum of TWO WORKS within Feature Length Drama with a total length of up to 120 minutes combined.
- A maximum of THREE WORKS within Short Form Drama with a total length of up to 21 minutes combined.
Participants are respectfully asked to use English in any and all communication with the festival.
Deadline: Friday 19th January 2024
Source: BBC Writersroom