Violet Jobs is recruiting for a Digital Audio Copywriter.
“We are a media and entertainment company and we are looking for an experienced Audio Copywriter to join our award-winning creative team. If you can bring stimulating and engaging commercial audio campaigns to life across radio and digital audio platforms, we want to hear from you. You’ll be an ambassador for our business with a desire to share our ambition and passion with the industry.”
What you will be doing:
- You will be responding to commercial briefs, delivering creative concepts and solutions to run across digital audio and broadcast platforms.
- You will be working closely with commercial, creative and client teams to proactively look for audio led creative strategies across multi platforms and formats.
- You will be coming up with brave ideas – but with that you’ll need the conviction to sell them in and commitment to deliver beyond client expectations.
What they are looking for:
- Innovative, challenging and brave approach to generating commercial audio solutions
- An ability to understand what drives commercial success.
- Ability to write from both a comprehensive brief and a blank canvas.
- A proven track record in writing for audio.
- Creative experience in online platforms.
- An inspiring and enthusiastic presenter.
- A strong understanding of audio production including casting, voice direction, music, regulatory compliance and working with fellow creatives, both internal and external.
- Good with budgets and fee negotiation.
- A team collaborator, but equally able to work alone.
- Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
Who you’ll be working with
- Commercial Programming
- Clients and industry bodies.
How to apply: Apply on the Violet Jobs website (via the button on the right).
Deadline: Thursday 12 February 2014
Source: Arts Jobs