Wild Duck Theatre is now accepting submissions for Season Three of its Short Plays for Short Journeys podcast format. Plays will be accepted on a profit share basis.
- Deadline cut off Sunday October 24th, midnight UK time
- One play only per playwright, please, any drama genre but with something contemporary to say
- The play should not have been produced in the UK and should have radio/podcast rights available
- The Subject title of your submission email MUST contain author’s name and title of play otherwise we will be unable to track to our script readers
- Plays to have running length of approximately 15 minutes (15 pages)
- We will be in touch if the play is shortlisted
- Send to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Listen to what we like on all major podcast servers or www.wildducktheatre.com as Short Plays for Short Journeys (Seasons One & Two)
Thank you and we look forward very much to reading your plays.
Deadline: 24 October 2021
Source: direct contact