As a non-profit organisation, we rely entirely on support from our community to keep us going. Your support means we can keep running the blog, sourcing opportunities, and providing new opportunities for writers. Quite simply, we couldn’t do it without you – and we’re eternally grateful for all your support, big or small!
The more support we get, the more we can do.
Over the last year or so, we’ve been able to offer development opportunities for our members – such as the London Playwrights 2020 scheme, our Play Club Readings, and more online resources than ever before. We’re always ambitious about what we can do to support new writing and as we grow, we remain dedicated to up scaling the amount support we can deliver for emerging writers.
If you like what we do, and want to help us to continue to grow our organisation, there are many ways you can offer your support, often at very little (or even zero) cost to you!
- Become a member! The easiest way to help us on a regular basis is to become a member of London Playwrights’ Workshop. Members get access to a wide range of online resources (find out more here) as well as discounts on our workshops and script consulting services. You can choose the amount you pay per month starting at just £3.63, and you can cancel any time. Find out more here.
- Attend our workshops or use our script consulting services. Not only does this help to support us but it also helps us to keep our dedicated team of freelancers in paid work. As a small team, lots of the work we do for the organisation is voluntary so it’s really great that we can support our team by providing them with paid work that they absolutely love doing. Not only this, but you also get to take part in some of our fantastic online workshops or get some valuable feedback from our experienced readers.
- Shop using our affiliate links. If you buy any of the recommendations from our Bookshop storefront, we’ll get a small percentage of the sale at no extra cost to you. Likewise, if you shop from Amazon using any of our links (and buy anything at all, not even the things we recommend!), we’ll also get a small amount of commission. If you’re buying something anyway this is a really easy (and free!) way to help us!
- Subscribe to our newsletter, follow us on social media (@LDNPlaywrights, @londonplaywrights) and spread the word to anyone who will listen! Not all support needs be financial. The more followers we have, the more people who know about and engage with us – the better, and we’re just as appreciative of this kind of support.
- Make a donation via Paypal. If you want to make a one-off donation to help support our work, however small and we really do mean that, you can do so by using the button below. All donations directly go to supporting our work and help us to develop future projects and resources.