Applications are open for the rehearsed readings taking place on Monday 16th September 2013 at Theatre Exchange Birmingham.
- You may apply with a short stand alone piece or an extract from a full length play.
- If you’re interested in submitting for Capital Theatre Festival please send your full script, detailing page numbers for the extract you want to submit for the initial reading.
- Extracts limited to 8 mins ( although 10 isn’t a disaster!)
- Provide us with a short synopsis and character breakdown.
- Please include page numbers, and headers.
- Let us know what question you would like to ask the audience.
- Everyone involved including the organisers are volunteers. However, for taking part you will receive a discount card for the Old Joint Stock Theatre, use of rehearsal space and a complimentary ticket for a performance of your choice at The Old Joint Stock Theatre.
To apply: Email your script, synopsis, character breakdown and CV to email@example.com.
Deadline: Sunday 8th September 2013 at 6pm