Submissions are open for issue 004 of The Dionysian magazine – a women in theatre issue.
Submissions are open to female-identifying playwrights only for this issue.
The Dionysian says it is “constantly looking for new and upcoming playwrights while also presenting established playwrights.
” Any content is fair-game, as we would like to present a range of styles and themes, whether it be two lines of dialogue or a stream of consciousness monologue. We want to showcase your work.”
What to submit/How to apply:
- Send a completed short play ranging from 1-10 pages, as a PDF, along with a short bio (not to be published alongside the play), and a quick blurb about the piece to:
- Please limit submissions to one per playwright
- They can only accept plays we haven’t been sent before
- Please remember Copyright and Performance Rights always remain with the writer and the publication is used only to highlight the playwright. That being said please ensure that you, the playwright, has full ownership of the material before submitting
- More details at this link
Deadline: 1 July 2017
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook