Duly Noted is a training programme for people in comedy and drama development run by Eleven Film. The workshops are designed to skill up aspiring script editors, arming them with a practical understanding of production and a support network.
Who can apply?
- Applications remain open to all people from historically excluded groups; this includes aspiring script editors who are Deaf, disabled, neurodivergent, LGBTQ+ and from lower socio economic and/or ethnically diverse backgrounds.
- Applications from across the UK including Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Ideal candidates will have a track record focused on editorial.
- Individuals with script reading and script development experience (or transferrable skills) under their belts. However, applications from people who’re looking to crossover from other TV or Film production roles are welcome.
How do I apply?
Applicants will need to email email@example.com, sending their current CV as PDF, along with a PDF responding to the following provocations:
- In what ways do you feel that TV storytelling and the broader industry would benefit from the inclusion of individuals like yourself and the perspective of your community?
- What does script editing mean to you – why are scripts and story your chosen path?
- Tell us about a show you love and why.
- Tell us about a show you didn’t get along with and why.
- Which show would you love to have script edited and why?
- Tell us why you would benefit from participating in Duly Noted, specifically.
- Let us know if you have any access requirements ahead of an online video call interview.
- Where are you currently based and where do you consider ‘home’?
Deadline: 5pm on Friday 24th March 2023
Source: BBC Writersroom