The Emerging Creatives (ECs) programme at the Hospital Club supports London based creatives working in one of the following categories: Film, Publishing & Writing, Art & Design, Theatre & Performance, Fashion, Games& Digital and Creative Entrepreneurs, who are in the early stages of their career.
As part of the programme, ECs receive a range of support including access to The Hospital Club’s facilities, professional coaching and mentorship, grants to create original work, and opportunities to highlight their work and expand their networks.
Eligibility: In order to apply for the programme you must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Applicants must have a minimum of three years’ experience in their creative discipline – studying and/or working within their related files
- Applicants must be aged between 21-35 years old
- Applicants must not be engaged in full-time undergraduate study when they apply, or for the duration of the programme
- All applicants must be based in London, UK for the duration of the programme (12 months)
- All applicants must be eligible to work/live in the UK for the duration of the programme
- Applicants must not be a current member, or staff member of The Hospital Club
- Successful applicants will be required to attend a series of meetings and workshops at The Hospital Club in London over the course of the year
- The programme is devised to run alongside your career and will not provide a salary.
Should you have any additional questions before applying for the programme, please email: email@example.com
What you get:
- Membership to the Hospital Club for 1 year in line with duration of the programme
- A professional coach and mentor from the Hospital Club’s membership base and network, to be allocated to each creative
- Upon commencement of the programme, successful applicants will be eligible to apply for a small grant of up to £2000 to support their current creative project
- A masterclass programme will run during the 12 month period that all creatives must attend
- Access to the Hospital Club’s building/facilities, subject to suitability and availability
- Each creative must give back to other programmes that the foundation may run e.g. act as a mentor, deliver a talk/workshop
How to apply: Applications can be made through the online form on their website.
Deadline: 10 November 2014
Source: Word of mouth