SUBMISSIONS CALL-OUT FOR FEMALE IDENTIFYING PLAYWRIGHTS/WRITERS/PERFORMERS/DIRECTORS
Empower Her Voice are looking for submissions from female-identifying writers for our THIRD scratch night online. It will be a beautifully curated evening of different forms of theatre.
The night will be a 1 hour mixed cultural show, with music interludes, filled with informative, creative, and unheard voices. This will be a safe and empowering space for those who want to speak out, empower others and share their ideas and experiences.
– SUBMISSION Deadline: 9th December (midnight)
– THEME: I Stand With You
– No longer than 5 minutes in length
– Any form is welcome: spoken word, pre-recorded video, poetry etc.
– Female-identifying voices
– We particularly encourage submissions from underrepresented backgrounds
– No prior experience is needed
– This is not a paid opportunity
Please do message if you have any questions
Please email submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
No other details are needed.
Deadline: 9 December 2020
Source: Playwriting UK Facebook Group