The Finborough Theatre welcomes unsolicited scripts at any time of the year. They encourage script submissions on all subjects and themes, but are particularly interested in:
- New writing by writers of all ages.
- Plays that are politically and socially engaged.
- Works for music theatre.
- Plays about the Kensington and Chelsea area, local history and personalities.
- Adaptations of obscure books written after 1800.
- Plays that are artistically ambitious and thematically expansive.
- Plays with large casts.
- Scripts from international writers, but can only accept plays written in English, Scots or Scots Gaelic.
What to submit:
- A short synopsis of the plot.
- A one-page CV of your writing experience to date including any readings/productions you may have had. If you do not have a CV, some idea of your background and writing experience included in your cover letter is fine.
- the script as a PDF
Email your script to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please write the title of the play you are submitting in the subject line.
For further requirements, visit the Finborough Theatre Literary Opportunities page
Source: BBC Writersroom