A Pleasance Scratch is an evening of variety, ideas and fun; a chance to see artists present brave, new work at the first stages of development. Applications are now open for their scratch on Mon 13th June 2016.
If you’re a theatre company currently developing a new piece of work and would like to present 10 minutes of it as part of A Pleasance Scratch in June 2016, you are invited to apply.
How it works:
The Pleasance provides:
- 2 days of rehearsal space between Mon 30th May and Sun 12th June
- Mentoring and support from their team
- A slot in their Main House theatre to share your 10 minute piece of work-in-progress with an audience and get their feedback
- Basic technical support for the event
Each project should:
- Provide any props the performance requires
- Provide all technical requirements with as much notice as possible (no later than Fri 3rd June)
- Be available all day on Mon 13th June
How to apply: Applications are made via their online submission form, which requests information about your piece and theatre company.
Deadline: Wednesday 27 April 2016 at 10am
Source: Pleasance Theatre Email List