The ArtsDepot residency programme, supported by Esmee Fairbairn Foundation, is a way for artsdepot to engage with emerging and established individuals and companies from different art form backgrounds, allowing them access to resources and expertise within a professional multi art form venue.
They are inviting applications for new and established artists and companies with exciting new ideas to attend a two week residency in their Creation Space.
What you get: The companies will receive:
- The Creation Space – for a minimum of two weeks which will be used to research and develop new ideas with the aim to share the findings or ideas explored at the end of their residency.
- A grant of up to £2,000
- Access to support and mentoring from industry professionals including the artsdepot team
Eligibility: They have an interest in:
- Both new and established individuals / companies
- All performance based art forms (Theatre, Dance, Music, Circus, Puppetry etc.)
- Work to complement artsdepot’s existing programme of work / ethos
- Ideas that can be taken beyond the R&D residency period in a future working relationship with artsdepot
- Individuals / companies able to create a sustainable relationship with artsdepot going forward
Please note, the Creation Space is not a purpose built studio and has limited resources. Please see the Creation Space Specifications, photos and R&D Residency Supporting Information to ensure the activity you are proposing is suitable for the space.
How to apply: For more information, please download the R&D Residency Supporting Information document found on their website. (Be sure to read all this info before you apply!)
To apply, please submit:
- A completed application form
- Artist CV
- Links to previous work
All submissions should be sent to Laura Woodward, artsdepot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, North Finchley, London, N12 0GA or emailed to Laura Woodward at firstname.lastname@example.org
Completed applications must arrive no later than 9am on Wednesday 8 July 2015. Late submissions will not be accepted.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com. Please note that there may be a delay to your enquiry as this email account is only checked intermittently.
If you have not heard from artsdepot by Friday 24 July 2015, then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted. T are unable to provide feedback to unsuccessful applications.
Deadline: Wednesday 8 July 2015 at 9am
Source: Arts Jobs