The R&D residency programme is a way for artsdepot to engage with emerging and established individuals and companies from different art form backgrounds, allowing them access to resources and expertise within a professional multi art form venue.
They are inviting applications for new and established artists and companies from performing art based practices with exciting ideas to undertake a residency in their Creation Space.
Eligibility: They are interested in:
- Both new and established individuals / companies.
- All performance based art forms (theatre, dance, music, circus, puppetry etc.).
- Work to complement artsdepot existing programme of work / ethos.
- Ideas that can have potential to be taken beyond the R&D residency period in a future working relationship with artsdepot.
- Individuals / companies able to create a sustainable relationship with artsdepot going forward.
What you get: The companies will receive:
- The Creation Space – space for up to 2 weeks which will be used to research and develop ideas.
- A contribution of £1,000
- Access to support and mentoring from industry professionals including artsdepot team (subject to availability).
What to submit: To apply, please submit:
- A completed application form (download from their website)
- Artist CV
- Links to previous work
How to apply: All submissions should be sent to artsdepot, 5 Nether Street, Tally Ho Corner, North Finchley, London, N12 0GA or to Laura Woodward at Programming@artsdepot.co.uk
If you have any questions then please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that there may be a delay to your enquiry as this e-mail account is only checked intermittently.
Deadline: Monday 5 September 2016
Source: Arts Jobs