“Ladies and Gentlechaps, the sell-out extravaganza that is Soggy Brass returns resplendent to the mighty Southwark Playhouse on Sunday 27th November! Thus with much fanfare, do we royally declare ourselves open for funny submissions. And once again every writer selected to take part will be granted the sum of 50 English pounds!”
Please do gander at the guidelines below:
– All pieces must be comedic new writing.
– Running time of 10-15 minutes.
– Please submit only one piece per submission window.
– Submissions must work as stand-alone theatre pieces. We are not looking for sketches.
– Your submitted piece must not have been performed in London within the last three months.
– It is preferable for you to have a cast and director attached however we can help you find creative counterparts should you need assistance.
Be a part of the finest night of new comedy theatre writing in all of London Town and send us your funny stuff to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 16th October if you please.
Visit the website for more information – velvettrumpet.co.uk/soggy-brass.
Deadline: 16 October 2016
Source: direct contact