Our 2 show per night programme is an exciting mix of new writing, lost gems, re-polished classics and innovatively staged musicals. We love BIG ideas and collaborate with every company to present incredible, inspiring, and innovative theatre.
- Minimum guarantees against box office splits post production with no hire charges.
- Range of run lengths from 1 night to 4 weeks.
- Black box space with adaptable seating.
- Reduced price rehearsal space.
- In-house Technician for your Get In
- Trained Front of House staff
- Marketing support
- Budget planning and fundraising advice
- Press guidance
- How to apply
Please ensure you include the following information in your submission:
- Script (or outline treatment if a devised piece). Ideally as a PDF attachmen
- Preferred dates and length of run
- Details of the company and any creative team or actors on board
- Any reviews or images of previous runs elsewhere e.g. in Edinburgh etc
Main Show Programme
Our Main Show programme is for full-scale productions of 3 or 4 weeks runs at 7pm.
Send your submission email to email@example.com Please allow up to 3 weeks for us to read the script/proposal and respond on whether we think the project suitable. We are not able to provide feedback on submissions other than whether it is suitable for our programming.
Late Show Programme
The action at The Hope continues well into the evening with the introduction of our LATE NIGHT shows.
Our Late Show programme is for new ideas and/or small-scale productions ranging from 1 night to 3 week runs at 8:30pm/9pm. These slots are a perfect opportunity for companies to try new work out in front of an audience, for bold new shows to make their mark and are often the start of a show’s journey.
Send your submission email to firstname.lastname@example.org Please allow up to 3 weeks for us to read the script/proposal and respond on whether we think the project suitable. We are not able to provide feedback on submissions other than whether it is suitable for our programming.
Seeing Your Work
If you wish to invite us to see your work to be considered for our programming, please email email@example.com with details of the event and, where possible, a copy of the script and any company information.
We are also interested in hearing from companies who wish to use the space for rehearsed readings. Please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org with your dates preference and any requests. Please bear in mind that evenings are not usually available as we have performances playing.
For any questions please contact Gianluca Zona, Technical Manager, by email: email@example.com.
Deadline: not specified
Source: The Hope Theatre