Do you have an incredible idea for a short film?
Three emerging filmmakers can win everything they need to transform their idea for an online short into reality. Your film can be about anything you like, from narrative to animation, documentary to video art – as long as it’s less than 5 minutes long.
What you get:
- A £400 production budget
- Free use of Roundhouse Studios’ filmmaking kit and resources (including cameras, lenses, lights, motorised sliders and green screens)
- A professional mentor with industry experience and connections, who has been chosen to support your specific needs and ambitions.
- Support from the Roundhouse Digital Productions Team throughout the filmmaking process.
- The chance to showcase your film at a screening event at the Roundhouse.
- Your film platformed on Roundhouse’s YouTube channel (and the potential to get extra support from the Roundhouse Marketing Team to promote it once it’s live)
- Free tickets to our Documentary Filmmaking and How to break into Film &TV Production masterclasses.
- A free year-long Roundhouse Emerging Artist Membership
PLEASE NOTE: This comeptition is open to 18-25 year olds only
How to apply:
To apply, please read the Online Film Fund Terms and Conditions and Treatment Guidelines on the Roundhouse website: http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/young-creatives/spring-2016/online-film-fund/ and submit your completed application form and treatment to email@example.com
- Deadline for entries: 5pm, Wednesday 6th January 2016
- Interviews: Week commencing 11th January 2016
- Bursaries will be awarded on the 15th January 2016 and all films must be completed by Thursday 31st March.
Deadline: 6 January 2015 at 5pm
Source: Hiive Competitions page