The Space is a performing arts centre based in a converted church on the Isle of Dogs, East London. They are committed to providing opportunities for new, emerging and established performers, writers, directors and theatre companies.
They are now seeking proposals for their upcoming season, which will run from January-April 2016.
What to submit: They are interested in all forms of theatre and will be looking to programme 1, 2 and 3 week runs.
Please read their Arts Information Pack before applying for further information about the venue and the kinds of theatre they programme.
• A welcoming and supportive environment
• Box office splits and no upfront hire costs
• Marketing and production support
• Free rehearsal space, subject to availability
• A full box office service (online, phone and door sales)
• Entry on their website, season brochure and fortnightly e-newsletters
Their capacity is roughly 50-70, depending on layout (seats can be arranged in any configuration.)
If you are interested in hearing about future seasons and arts opportunities at the Space, please email email@example.com to go on the mailing list.
How to apply: To apply, please download the proposal form below and return it to Adam Hemming, Artistic Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Deadline: Friday 2 October at 5pm