Theatre Deli are launching a call out for a new season of Artist Residencies.
Taking place throughout November 2017 – February 2018, the residency programme will be made up of two strands:
- Two Week Residencies in Theatre Deli’s Old Library (London) and Eyre Street (Sheffield) spaces culminating in a shared showing and feedback, with each company / artist receiving a £300 grant to support their work
- Scratch Night Performance, including a One Week Residency at The Old Library (London) with a £50 grants
For these residencies, Theatre Deli is looking to support artists whose work breaks the boundaries of traditional theatre by exploring the relationship between audience and performer – whether that be through exploring the nature of the theatrical space, immersive experiences, game-playing, live art, dance and music or anything else that defies definition.
The application is open to everyone, and they strongly encourage applications from:
- Artists whose work is based on experiential work, particularly exploring new technologies and VR
- Black, Asian, Ethnic Minority and Refugee artists and collectives
- Singers/Choirs/Dancers whose work is based on audience interaction and/or audience response
Read full details here.
How to apply: To apply, fill out the application form which can be found here on the Theatre Deli website.
Deadline: 10 October 2017 at 12pm
Source: Direct Contact