Thumb Stopping Moments, the Totally Money Short Film competition, is looking for short films. There is a prize fund of £10K.
- Each individual can enter up to five short films
- Films should be no longer than 60 seconds long and must be titled, “Avoiding the Unexpected”
- Entries must be uploaded to YouTube and submitted via the form on: www.totallymoney.com/thumb-stopping-moments/
- Closing date is the 11th of November 2016
- £10,000 in cash prizes to be won (1st prize £7k, 2nd place £2k, 3rd place £1k)
For more information and to enter, visit the website.
Deadline: 11 November 2016
Source: direct contact
1 thought on “Thumb Stopping Moments: Totally Money Short Film Competition (prize fund of £10K)”
Pingback: Opportunities Weekly Round-up: 11 November 2016 | LONDON PLAYWRIGHTS BLOG